This notice provides highlights of the full Police Combat Inc privacy statement and applies to certified Police Combat Web sites.
- Generally, you can access and browse our Web sites without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- If you request information, products or services from our sites, or ask us to resolve complaints or concerns, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, contact information and other identifying information necessary to fulfill a particular request.
- We may also collect information a visitor voluntarily provides through responses to questionnaires, surveys, search functions and health assessment tools.
How to Contact Us
With questions about this privacy statement or about Police Combat's handling of your information please contact our Privacy Officer. or
Police Combat Inc
Lt. Kevin Dillon (Ret)
KFD Training and Consultation LLC
P.O. Box 290931
Wethersfield, CT 06129-0931
We use personal information you provide to fulfill your request for information, products or services as per your consent. We may seek your general consent to provide additional information, products or services. We give you notice of how your information will be used at the point of collection.
- We may personalize our Web sites to provide you with a customized interactive experience, and we may target our marketing and health care messaging on those sites based on information we have about you.
- We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with outside third parties. In order to provide services, we may provide information to other companies who work on our behalf. When we do so, we use our best efforts to assure that they agree in writing to abide by Police Combat privacy policies.
Your Rights and Choices
- You can unsubscribe from communications you no longer wish to receive. We provide unsubscribe (opt-out) instructions in our communications.
- You can also contact us at Privacy Officer or the postal address above if you want to update your personal information or change your marketing preferences.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13 without parental consent.
- We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.